1. search database (also web).
2. do manual analysis of searched data.
3. create tags from data analyzed.
4. search for related data from existing tags.
5. manually use the results to develop knowledge.
It should be manually configurable and also automatically
add debian and debian related tags(key words) in the next
1. learn how to access data from your database.
2. connect to remote computers on web .
3. learn to use ip address , nameserver .. etc
for connecting to a remote computer.
4. use API's to access remote filesystem to search
5. use TCP/IP and other necessary protocols to communicate
with remote computers for access of remote database...
6. learn to access collect data from open database.